What is entailed with the last

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
kathryn222
by kathryn222 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:32 pm
My last IVA review
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:14 pm
What did you want t know? Which company are you with?
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:38 pm
Your final review will be along the lines of your previous reviews, but with the emphasis on checking the income, rather than the expenditure.
kathryn222
by kathryn222 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:48 pm
Foggy wrote:
Your final review will be along the lines of your previous reviews, but with the emphasis on checking the income, rather than the expenditure.

So even if I've been sending my monthly payslips in every month without fail they still check can the IP access my credit file as well
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:03 pm
kathryn222 wrote:
Foggy wrote:

So even if I've been sending my monthly payslips in every month without fail they still check can the IP access my credit file as well

It is unlikely the IP will access your credit file. If you have been sending your payslips monthly that might suffice, or he might want to see a P60 or bank statements, depending on his own firms practices.
kathryn222
by kathryn222 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:11 pm
Sorry to be so stupid but just wondering about all of the final stuff how far back would they want the bank statements it's just so I have everything ready would it be a whole year or a couple of months as in all the other reviews I have had to give the previous 3 months bank statement prior to my review date

Thanks in advance for an answer
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:07 pm
Probably the same as they have asked for before. But, sometimes, they throw a spanner in the works.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”