(Intrum UK finance limited)
what is the minimum monthly payment you can give them to them a month if you cannot afford to give alot?
1) if you give £1 can they reject it?
2) If you set up £1 a month by direct debit (with your ref number), and you pay it monthly, are they obliged to accept this as your payment ?
3) if you do 2) Without any communication with them, and just
set up the £1 Direct debit, with the REF, then what could be the worse case scenario ? they reject, and keep sending you reminder letters?
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, IVA.com Group Limited will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location