Which company will insure me for public liability and treatment cover?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Iwish
by Iwish » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:38 pm
I have recently entered an IVA in January. I'm currently on a adult college course doing a nail course, beauty course & make up course. As I'm coming to the end of the courses and qualifying I'm wanting to start a mobile nail & beauty business BUT I can't seem to find anyone who will insure me for public liability and treatment cover. Can anyone suggest any company that would be able to help me?
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:45 pm
Some have had success through Hiscox. Have you tried any industry bodies ? -- sometimes PLI comes with membership.
Iwish
by Iwish » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:31 pm
Foggy wrote:
Some have had success through Hiscox. Have you tried any industry bodies ? -- sometimes PLI comes with membership.

What do you mean by industry bodies? I've read a few threads on here that mention hiscox so I'm going to give them a ring Monday.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:37 am
Iwish wrote:
Foggy wrote:

What do you mean by industry bodies? I've read a few threads on here that mention hiscox so I'm going to give them a ring Monday.

Industry bodies or associations are organisations that people belong to which represent, protect and promote their industry. In a different life I was a balloon decorator, part-time, and was a member of NABAS, which promoted and provided a good level of training within the industry -- they also provided PLI as part of the membership package.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”