Who do i contact for my PPI "No further Interest" Letter? RSM Tenon.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Suziefree1982
by Suziefree1982 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:52 am
Hi
I finished an IVA in 2010 which was arranged through Haines Watts supervised by Gillian Wrigley. They were then taken over by RSM Tenon mid way through my agreement.
I am considering starting a PPI Claim but before I do I wanted to get a letter of no further interest from my IP.
Issue is who do I contact now as I hear Grant Thornton now own RSM Tenon IVA’s but would this include mine completed 7 years ago?
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:57 am
This is further complicated by GT now morphing into Aperture. It really depends upon exactly what was transferred at the time. I would suggest dropping a line to Aperture in the first instance. Also a long shot, but, if the completed cases where not transferred then contacting Gillian directly might suffice. Be prepared for them to decide they DO have an interest though.
Suziefree1982
by Suziefree1982 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:15 am
Foggy wrote:
This is further complicated by GT now morphing into Aperture. It really depends upon exactly what was transferred at the time. I would suggest dropping a line to Aperture in the first instance. Also a long shot, but, if the completed cases where not transferred then contacting Gillian directly might suffice. Be prepared for them to decide they DO have

Thank you :)
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”