Who have people gone with to do iva

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Abbimo22
by Abbimo22 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:12 am
Hi people just wondering what companies people are with with their iva's only looked into one company atm as new to this any companies I should stay clear of? Any good or bad experiences?
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:43 am
We have good and bad reviews about most companies but I suggest you look at some of the smaller companies. I'm afraid I'm not allowed to recommend any but I'm sure others will be along. Make sure you are happy with the company you use.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:47 am
It is down to personal preference. If I were to go down this route again I would avoid the large "IVA factories" (although they have many satisfied clients). They are too impersonal and, when you need them, are impossible to communicate with at any meaningful level.
The firm I chose is no longer trading but hopefully a few members will come along with their experiences. Other than that a cruise around the forum will give you some ideas, as well as enlighten you to the trials and tribulations.
Keith White
Industry Expert
by Keith White » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:31 am
Definitely worth speaking to more than one company just to get a feel for how different companies operate.
Allywally
by Allywally » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:32 pm
Hi, I am with Freeman Jones and just entered my 6th year, have had no problems and found them very helpful and easily contactable when needed. Good luck.
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:24 am
I'd be happy to chat to you - we are a smaller firm so give more of a personal touch to our clients.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”