https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-insol ... actitioner
They advise you make a formal complaint through your IP's internal complaints process first.
Might I ask why you feel this way ?
First you have to follow the process that is basically designed to prevent you from complaining anyway
1. You complain direct - obviously a waste of time - in my case the answer even came for the person i was complaining about! But this breach of declared protocol never even bothered the professional body who were clearly just interested in protecting their own
2. Then you go through the "are you allowed to formally complain process" and fill in lots of questions and then wait ages
3. I cleared all these hurdles eventually and thought ok maybe something happens but NO they just side with their own, defend the actions, trivialise the misdemeanours, have no regard for what is written in the code of ethics - leave you feeling its all a set up - whole thing is a charade.
IP supervisors have a lot of power - be careful who you choose and I would say that taking them to court is the only way you will get any meaningful redress which isnt going to be worth it or practical for most of us.
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location