Who should I talk to

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Marco7
by Marco7 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:11 pm
Hi,

Firstly, thanks for providing this forum - it has made interesting reading, and must have helped many people.

I am coming towards the end of my IVA and have had a statement of account from my IP - which has me very worried about my future and ability to remain in my property (which was for me one of the major reasons for going the IVA route).

At this stage, I do not want to place all of the details in this public forum.

So, I am looking for advice on what type of business or organisation I could contact privately who will be knowledgeable on the law and general structures around an IVA and can advise me on how to deal with my IP at this stage.

Thanks
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:00 am
You could ask to see a debt advisor at your local CAB, which would be free. Or you can seek out a solicitor experienced in insolvency, which could be costly. I am afraid, without any further information we are unable to assist.
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:23 am
I'd be happy to chat to you - give me a call.

As the forum is anonymous I'm unsure why you won't disclose a bit of information on here so we can all try to help and the answers might help other debtors too?
Ryan
Industry Expert
Contact
by Ryan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:54 am
I'm sure there are many others on the forum who have been through similar experiences and would be only too willing to offer you advice if you provide a bit more information.

Regards
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:23 am
I agree that we need a little more info before we can help.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”