whuch iva company is the best

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
10 posts Page 1 of 1

gerito78

Post by gerito78 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:03 pm
Hi,I was just wondering which IVA company is the best any advise I will be appreciate.I was with R&R they charge me 350£ for 3 months and then they send me to continued with Vardennuttall but I am not really happy with them.What I am suppose to do?Please I need advice I been wasting already almost 4months and my husband have got a letter from court and nobody doing nothing.Please I need help

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:09 pm
What does R&R stand for? And what is making you unhappy about the firm that you have been referred to? Did you speak to any other firms as part of the decision making process, and have you paid either firm any money yet?
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

gerito78

Post by gerito78 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:25 pm
Hi.Thank you for your respond R&R are the debt advisers so we are been paid 3 months and they prepare our fail which I found some information it was not passed to the new company.They asked me for lots of documents and now Vardennuttall ask for more but my point is some of the information which R&R give to us is not really correct.I will start my firs payment to Vardennuttall on 4/5/2010 and I am confuse.I don not want this happen again paying couple months and still noting done.I really do not know what to do.For R&R you ca find more info on *link removed* Thank you
Last edited by gerito78 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

jtomo64

Post by jtomo64 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:14 am
I would not go with any company if you are not totally happy with the information they provide and the way in which they deal with your proposal. I would certainly be wary of paying any monies up front without cast iron guarantees that the money will be returned if your proposal is not accepted.
There are lots of good companies out there, but on the flip side there are lots of bad companies. You need to be certain you choose the right one.

Take a look at www.iva.com for a list of companies together with customer reviews, give a few a call and only when you are happy should you proceed.

Melanie Giles who posts on this site comes highly recommended and she is always on the forum to offer advice, even in the middle of the night for some reason, I think she must be super human.
I am with ClearDebt and find them to be professional and understanding and would recommend them, but the decision has to be yours, so do a bit of research and go with what suits you best.

Good luck!!! J.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:16 am
Do be wary of parting company with your money before you are sure of what you are committing to. Has this company explained what this money is for - ie is any of it going to be paid to your creditors, and will it be refunded if the IVA does not go ahead?

gerito78

Post by gerito78 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:54 am
Dear Melanie yes I am worry and I do not know what I can do.What is gonna happen if I want to change the company I mean to choose different one.Do I still need to pay again that money or?I am gonna speak tomorrow whit them and I will let you know.Thank you

gerito78

Post by gerito78 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:30 am
Hi,Melanie I just wondering what I can do to stop my IVA whit this company and refer all my documents to your company.I mean I did a surge and I think You are the ip which I am looking for.Could you please let me know how this can be done soon as possible. thank you

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:39 am
If your IVA has already been approved I'm afraid it is almost impossible to move companies. It would be very expensive and would necessitate it going back to court.

If you are still going through the process of applying for one, then you can change companies. Just tell Varden Nuttall that you have changed your mind, ask for your paperwork back and then speak to Melanie's team if that is what you want.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:55 pm
I would ring Varden Nuttall as a matter of urgency and stop paying any more money if you're not already in an IVA and looking at your previous postings I don't know if you are or not.

Once you cancelled Varden I would give Melanie's company a call for some free impartial advice in the first instance. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:27 pm
I would be delighted to act for you Gerito if you genuinely feel that you are not getting a good service from the firm you originally chose. You will need to ask for your documents (and money) to be returned due to your change of mind, and they should do this without question. If they ask why you are changing, just be truthful - they may wish to try to put things right for you.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”