Why are Aperture emailing me now?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

andrea457

Post by andrea457 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:08 pm
My IVA was sold to Aperture just before I made the last payment in Feb 18. Aperture requested that I send in wage slips an P60 for my husband an I. Which I did immediately.

To my dismay Friday I received an email from them stating that the attached photos of wage slips they can read. It’s been 4 months since they were sent in so why are they only emailing me now???

plasticdaft

Forum Expert

Post by plasticdaft » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:23 pm
Sounds like they are struggling to keep up with the increase in cases. I assume you mean they cannot read the photos? Are they asking you to resubmit them?

Paul
Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.

Foggy

Forum Expert

Post by Foggy » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:38 pm
As Paul says -- they have recently taken on a large number of cases from other firms and are struggling to cope with the extra workload. Not a new occurence with this firm I am afraid.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk

andrea457

Post by andrea457 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:46 pm
plasticdaft wrote:
Sounds like they are struggling to keep up with the increase in cases. I assume you mean they cannot read the photos? Are they asking you to resubmit them?

Paul
Sorry it should of said can’t, I resent them. Do they have a time frame for when my case should be closed.

Foggy

Forum Expert

Post by Foggy » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:18 pm
andrea457 wrote:
plasticdaft wrote:

Paul
Sorry it should of said can’t, I resent them. Do they have a time frame for when my case should be closed.
Aperture historically take the longest to close -- often the full 6 months, sometimes longer. although, on rare occassions, they have been much faster.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”