Why are Aperture emailing me now?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
andrea457
by andrea457 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:08 pm
My IVA was sold to Aperture just before I made the last payment in Feb 18. Aperture requested that I send in wage slips an P60 for my husband an I. Which I did immediately.

To my dismay Friday I received an email from them stating that the attached photos of wage slips they can read. It’s been 4 months since they were sent in so why are they only emailing me now???
plasticdaft
Forum Expert
Contact
by plasticdaft » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:23 pm
Sounds like they are struggling to keep up with the increase in cases. I assume you mean they cannot read the photos? Are they asking you to resubmit them?

Paul
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:38 pm
As Paul says -- they have recently taken on a large number of cases from other firms and are struggling to cope with the extra workload. Not a new occurence with this firm I am afraid.
andrea457
by andrea457 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:46 pm
plasticdaft wrote:
Sounds like they are struggling to keep up with the increase in cases. I assume you mean they cannot read the photos? Are they asking you to resubmit them?

Paul

Sorry it should of said can’t, I resent them. Do they have a time frame for when my case should be closed.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:18 pm
andrea457 wrote:
plasticdaft wrote:

Paul

Sorry it should of said can’t, I resent them. Do they have a time frame for when my case should be closed.

Aperture historically take the longest to close -- often the full 6 months, sometimes longer. although, on rare occassions, they have been much faster.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”