Will my payments go up?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
sam666
by sam666 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:43 pm
Hi wonder if you can help me I was unable to release from my property on the 5th year so I will continue for the 6th year but I am confused by this sentence on my paper work 12 additional monthly contribution with the aggregate sum paid to the supervisor being limited to 85% of my interest in the property? Will my payments go up ?
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:55 pm
My understanding is you continue to pay at the rate you are, unless I & E dictates you can pay a little more, for the next 12 months
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:04 pm
sam666 wrote:
Hi wonder if you can help me I was unable to release from my property on the 5th year so I will continue for the 6th year but I am confused by this sentence on my paper work 12 additional monthly contribution with the aggregate sum paid to the supervisor being limited to 85% of my interest in the property? Will my payments go up ?

The 12 monthly payments are at the normal rate. The caveat they give is to limit the total of those payments to 85% of your interest. So, say that the interest is £6000, 85% of this is £5100. So the payments cannot exceed 5100 divided by 12 --- £425
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”