Worried about lies on my IVA application

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

dan312

Post by dan312 » Thu May 21, 2020 12:50 pm
Hi, I recently have set up an IVA waiting for the creditors meeting 4th June. However credit fix have basically lied on my application to get the IvA approved.... and further down the line I know it’s going to cause me issues when they do the annual review. I get a monthly payment for a family member caring for them and also I get UC whilst waiting to find a full time job so when they ask for payslips and p60 I won’t have one.... However a lady at creditfix told me I need to think of the money I get from a family member as my full time employment and I need to say that it is, she has also put my rent and bills all as one payment and spread out the costs of what I would be paying into other things. Now I don’t know if it’s too far gone to cancel it..... because I was stupid enough to sign as I was panicked now I’m worried 😟

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu May 21, 2020 1:09 pm
Hi,

You can cancel it - it's not too late. CF do have a habit of fudging the figures sometimes. You can speak to other firms, smaller ones are normally best.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”