Worried.

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Kim270688
Posts: 8
by Kim270688 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:01 pm
My meeting of creditors is/was today I received an email yesterday saying that they will contact me today to let me know the outcome... I haven't heard anything yet so i went to credit fix online chat...they have said it may take a couple of days but it's making me think that it getting rejected. :(
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 27297
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:20 pm
I am afraid that this is normal for Creditfix ... they do not "do" communication at all well ( -- or even "at all") . Sometimes they are just tardy in getting back to you, other times they are chasing votes ( but it does not occur to them that you need to know this! ). You have to keep on their backs to get any meaningful information.
Kim270688
Posts: 8
by Kim270688 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:46 pm
Foggy wrote:
I am afraid that this is normal for Creditfix ... they do not "do" communication at all well ( -- or even "at all") . Sometimes they are just tardy in getting back to you, other times they are chasing votes ( but it does not occur to them that you need to know this! ). You have to keep on their backs to get any meaningful information.


Thankyou...I'll give them a call tomorrow and hope I get somewhere :roll:
User avatar
J5453
Posts: 71
by J5453 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:20 pm
Try not to worry too much just yet. I’m with Payplan and I needed to have a second creditors meeting to add quite a large loan that was now unsecured halfway through my IVA. Was quite nerve racking as I was asking for another £17K to be added. No one got back to me on the day of the meeting at all. No emails, no missed calls, nothing. I had to chase them and it took me a couple of days to actually find out that it had all gone through without any issues. So panicked for nothing. Communication isn’t always their strong point.

Keep chasing them up.

Good luck
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 27297
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:26 pm
Kim270688 wrote:
My meeting of creditors is/was today I received an email yesterday saying that they will contact me today to let me know the outcome... I haven't heard anything yet so i went to credit fix online chat...they have said it may take a couple of days but it's making me think that it getting rejected. :(


I might add that I suspect that the online chat operators are restricted in what they can see of your individual account and what they can discuss, so you could be getting standard delaying answers.
User avatar
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Posts: 7046
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:27 am
Such a shame they don't call you immediately after the meeting.
Kim270688
Posts: 8
by Kim270688 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:55 pm
J5453 wrote:
Try not to worry too much just yet. I’m with Payplan and I needed to have a second creditors meeting to add quite a large loan that was now unsecured halfway through my IVA. Was quite nerve racking as I was asking for another £17K to be added. No one got back to me on the day of the meeting at all. No emails, no missed calls, nothing. I had to chase them and it took me a couple of days to actually find out that it had all gone through without any issues. So panicked for nothing. Communication isn’t always their strong point.

Keep chasing them up.

Good luck


FINALLY! had the call today! All is good and approved! :D

Thank you everyone for your help... so far haha
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 27297
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:01 pm
Kim270688 wrote:
J5453 wrote:
Try not to worry too much just yet. I’m with Payplan and I needed to have a second creditors meeting to add quite a large loan that was now unsecured halfway through my IVA. Was quite nerve racking as I was asking for another £17K to be added. No one got back to me on the day of the meeting at all. No emails, no missed calls, nothing. I had to chase them and it took me a couple of days to actually find out that it had all gone through without any issues. So panicked for nothing. Communication isn’t always their strong point.

Keep chasing them up.

Good luck


FINALLY! had the call today! All is good and approved! :D

Thank you everyone for your help... so far haha



Great to hear -- well done.
Did they give you any clues as to the reason for the hold up ?
Kim270688
Posts: 8
by Kim270688 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:25 pm
Foggy wrote:
Kim270688 wrote:
J5453 wrote:
Try not to worry too much just yet. I’m with Payplan and I needed to have a second creditors meeting to add quite a large loan that was now unsecured halfway through my IVA. Was quite nerve racking as I was asking for another £17K to be added. No one got back to me on the day of the meeting at all. No emails, no missed calls, nothing. I had to chase them and it took me a couple of days to actually find out that it had all gone through without any issues. So panicked for nothing. Communication isn’t always their strong point.

Keep chasing them up.

Good luck


FINALLY! had the call today! All is good and approved! :D

Thank you everyone for your help... so far haha



Great to hear -- well done.
Did they give you any clues as to the reason for the hold up ?


I didn't really ask to be honest but the creditors wanted to make a change to one thing which was if i start recieving any child maintenance that they have 60% of it...i don't receive child maintenance and is be surprised if I started to.
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 27297
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:49 am
"if i start recieving any child maintenance that they have 60% of it...i don't receive child maintenance and is be surprised if I started to."

That's harsh ! OK if you don't think you will ever get any, but, if you did, the creditors would be literally taking the food out of a child's mouth ! Should there be a chance of any maintenance coming your way in the future, try to arrange for it in kind (Get it in clothes, food, payment for school trips etc, as a gift to the child, rather than cash).
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA approved!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests