Would like to know what happens now DFD are no longer in business.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
desmond
by desmond » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:13 pm
Good morning , I was previously in a financial debt management with first Sept direct who went out of business some years ago and as a result loos all monies paid into that company over £9.000 and never received a penny back from the administrators .I am now in an IVA with debt free Direct and from their page Its my understanding that they are no longer in business which is most worrying and would like to know what happens next as I can not afford to start paying off the same debt three times .would like to know my options if the information is true.
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:39 pm
DFD sold their iva's onto a company called Aperture.
Aperture will service your IVA under the same conditions as DFD so you should see no difference ither than change in contact details.
Due to the high volume of transferred cases it appears communication from Aperture to its newly gained customers is not as good as it could be - if it were me I would try to contact their customer service team just to provide myself with reassurance.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:41 am
As Luluj says the IVA will still be running and Aperture will be taking the payments as they now "own" the case. Unfortunately they are facing a bit of a backlog, so it might be some time before you hear from them, but do try to get hold of them for your own peace of mind: https://apertureiva.com/dfd/
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”