Year 4 never done an annual review need help

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Claire1982

Post by Claire1982 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:11 pm
Hi I started my Iva in July 2014 and have never submitted an annual review! I have changed over from Knightsbridge to creditfix pass 2 years and have only recently asked to do one last week! Apparently they asked me last year but I never did one and still it carried on.
I’m worried as I honestly never stuck to anything ridgidy have changed jobs earnings countless times and don’t keep an eye on spending stupid really but I struggle with the whole thing!
So is it looking likely to fail after all this time?? I’m really confused
Any help would be greatly appreciated

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:17 pm
You need to speak to CF asap!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Foggy

Forum Expert

Post by Foggy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:33 pm
Put down expenses as they are today. Earnings might prove a little harder --- for the sake of this review, hopefully, you will just need to concentrate on the past 12 months. If you have earned more than when you entered the IVA there might be some to pay in. Try to concentrate, as I have mentioned, on the past 12 months only and maybe, just maybe, CF will have overlooked previous missed years.

If you just bury your head in the sand you could see the whole arrangement failed and flushed away, which is the last thing you want.

From here on in keep a record of everything in a shoe box. Have another read of your proposal and try to get on top of what you agreed to do and what you need to do to keep ahead --- you are so very nearly there !
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”