Yobs!!!!!

5 posts Page 1 of 1

lukeofyorkshire

Post by lukeofyorkshire » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:13 am
I'm furious!! [:(!]

Last week 2 1st Floor windows on the empty office building I look after were smashed (outside glass of double glazing only). Upon thorough investigation I found ball bearings outside and so it was clear they were shot out.

We have no CCTV on that side of the building so nothing to go on, I told them from day one we needed more cameras to cover the whole building but they said the coverage was fine.....

It gets worse, I have arrived at work today and the corner window in reception has now been smashed, this time all the way through, it looks like an attempt to break in rather than vandalism.

Despite having 4 camera in reception their is partial blind spot in that corner so again not much to go on. Looked at CCTV around other parts of the building and 2 lads 2 mins later fly past the rear of the building on BMX's all dressed in black.

Just before they race past the exterior lights (Belong to company are going to build on the rest of the land around us) went off, but can't find any damage to the control box or any lights.

I have patrolled outside and recovered a huge axe from beside the canal that was obviously used to do the damage.

Here was me hoping for a quiet bank holiday watching DVD's, now I am waiting for the police, a contractor to patch the window up, the building manager, my boss and an officer who will be working here tonight to protect the place......
1st payment Oct 2008, last payment Dec 2013. Certificate received March 2015 due to PPI claim.

plasticdaft

Forum Expert

Post by plasticdaft » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:13 am
Make sure you dont catch them and accidentally drop the axe of their BMX's,as you'd get done for criminal damage and they would get told off!!!

Paul
Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.

lukeofyorkshire

Post by lukeofyorkshire » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:42 am
Haha I would probably do a Charles the First number on them with the axe I think....[:D]
1st payment Oct 2008, last payment Dec 2013. Certificate received March 2015 due to PPI claim.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:43 pm
They're morons aren't they?

At least your day won't have been boring, unlike mine. Not a phone call but I did manage to clear my desk as I'm off for the rest of the week.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

lukeofyorkshire

Post by lukeofyorkshire » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:32 am
Oh good for you Kallis!!

No it deffo was not dull. Though I did cut my fingers open cleaning up the glass, gonna have a nasty scar on one of them lol.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner”