YouGov Surveys

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Waitingforship
by Waitingforship » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:57 am
Hi. I’m hopefully in the last month of my IVA with what I hope to be the final payment due to come out at the end of this month (Oct 2018). To help give myself and my wife the odd treat I have spent a lot of my free time during the last year doing online surveys. Most of my rewards have come in the form of Amazon vouchers with which I have bought home made wine kits & equipment. However, I have just received a bank payment of £50 from YouGov. As this is cash I guess I need to declare it to my IP? Will this be classed as a windfall of less than £50? or is it actually financial income and therefore treated like overtime? Either way am I good to spend it? It is burning a proper hole in my pocket!! :lol:
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:08 am
I have done these for years and never declared them - it's only £50 so I doubt your IP would be interested.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:04 am
It is not, technically, "earned income" and would, if of sufficient magnitude, probably be considered a windfall. If you have the usual clauses a windfall of under £500 ( five hundred) does not trigger the clause and can be ignored.
Waitingforship
by Waitingforship » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:17 am
Thanks Kallis & Foggy. They are the answers I wanted :lol:
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”