YouGov Surveys

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Waitingforship

Post by Waitingforship » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:57 am
Hi. I’m hopefully in the last month of my IVA with what I hope to be the final payment due to come out at the end of this month (Oct 2018). To help give myself and my wife the odd treat I have spent a lot of my free time during the last year doing online surveys. Most of my rewards have come in the form of Amazon vouchers with which I have bought home made wine kits & equipment. However, I have just received a bank payment of £50 from YouGov. As this is cash I guess I need to declare it to my IP? Will this be classed as a windfall of less than £50? or is it actually financial income and therefore treated like overtime? Either way am I good to spend it? It is burning a proper hole in my pocket!! :lol:

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:08 am
I have done these for years and never declared them - it's only £50 so I doubt your IP would be interested.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk/
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

Foggy

Forum Expert

Post by Foggy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:04 am
It is not, technically, "earned income" and would, if of sufficient magnitude, probably be considered a windfall. If you have the usual clauses a windfall of under £500 ( five hundred) does not trigger the clause and can be ignored.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
Visit my blog here : http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Waitingforship

Post by Waitingforship » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:17 am
Thanks Kallis & Foggy. They are the answers I wanted :lol:
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”