Terms and Conditions - IVA Calculator on IVA.co.uk
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the IVA Calculator on IVA.co.uk. For full terms and conditions relating to IVA.co.uk please click here.
- By using the IVA Calculator on this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- IVA.co.uk is owned and operated by Net121 Ltd. IVA.co.uk does not provide debt advice. You must always seek professional advice before taking any action to resolve your debts.
- If you use the IVA Calculator or call the IVA Helpline, we will pass on your details or connect you to one of our partners/arrangers who will contact you and provide information on the debt solutions available to people in the UK. If you wish to proceed with an application for any of the solutions, they will then be able to connect you with an authorised solution provider.
- The IVA Calculator information report is generic and does not constitute debt advice. The report assumes that the financial information you input is correct and the details displayed are based on this. We cannot guarantee the information report is specific to your situation as your financial information would need to be confirmed by a professional debt advisor first.
- Iva.co.uk does not charge you any fees for use of our forum or the IVA Calculator; however we do get paid by our sponsors and the partners we work with. Our partners charge fees and those vary depending on the partner and the debt solution. Customers should refer to our partners' websites for more information regarding their services
- You must be over 18 years old to use the IVA Calculator.
- If you wish to remove your personal data from IVA.co.uk and you can 'Opt out' by emailing email@example.com with your request.
- We take time to ensure that the information displayed on this website is as accurate as possible, however IVA.co.uk does not provide debt advice. Before entering into any debt solution you should ensure that you have considered the implications and taken advice from a regulated debt solutions provider.