1st Annual Review

5 posts Page 1 of 1

rachelwilson_uk

Post by rachelwilson_uk » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:05 pm
Hi Everyone, am looking for some advice. Ive had my I&E forms through for my first annual review which I sent promtly back, they are now requesting my latest bank statement as I have declared an increase in expenditures.
I have printed off the statement from my online banking (hoping this is acceptable as I would have to pay to order a paper copy) but my statement shows alot of Paypal transactions from where ive been buying christmas presents from ebay in the effort to save money and spread the cost. Would these transactions be questioned? are they going to be a problem?

kev59

Post by kev59 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm
should not be, your just using money that you have saved from other parts of your I&E.
in the last week I've saved by using ebay and paying by paypal.
shop price for the two itam I needed £57 (when I had c/card would have paid without thinking)
ebay £24.saving £33
how can they question that.
all my statement for iva company are photo copys.
Last edited by kev59 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IVA now over with and it was worth it.
now starting my life again,

rachelwilson_uk

Post by rachelwilson_uk » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:32 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by kev59

should not be, your just using money that you have saved from other parts of your I&E.
in the last week I've saved by using ebay and paying by paypal.
shop price for the two itam I needed £57 (when I had c/card would have paid without thinking)
ebay £24.saving £33
how can they question that.
Very true, Thanks for the reply. Think I will just have to explain it if they question it xxx

Shining

Post by Shining » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:44 pm
I doubt they will have time to scrutinise you bank statement, they'll be looking for your increased expenditure in respect of maybe utility bills etc. Your spending on what money you save is yours to spend as you wish. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:38 pm
I very much doubt they will be checking to that degree.. if your utility bills have increased they will be looking to see if the D/debits match up, and will also check to ensure no large transactions are taking place that are not known to them both incoming and outgoing.
If they do question the paypal spend then simply explain you are using your share of your expenses to fund xmas gifts and nothing more.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “annual review”