1st Review over

4 posts Page 1 of 1

bergy

Post by bergy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:40 am
Hi all,

Not posted for a while but do pop in for a browse every now and then[:D]

I cannot believe how quick my first review has come around! All info submitted, all signed off with no change for the next year![:D][:D][:D][8D]

Must say, an IVA was a life saver. Just before going the IVA route I was working a 65hr week just to keep the bills serviced. A month into the IVA all overtime was stopped and quite a few laid off where I work. There is no way on this planet I could have survived on the money that I am now earning. However, in the IVA, life is actually quite manageable,

Had a few hiccups along the way, diesel injector pump went on my vehicle a month in, but managed to survive and fight another day.

Anyway, onwards and upwards! [:D][:D][:D]

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:45 am
Fab news bergy and so glad the IVA was the right way forward for you and you're finding life manageable. Wishing you all the best for a smooth journey for the remainder of your IVA x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:52 pm
Great news bergy. Glad it all went ok, hope the next 12 months goes as well as this one has.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

markjosol

Post by markjosol » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:58 am
come around! All info submitted, all signed off with no change for the next year!imageimageimageimage -

Return to “annual review”