4th annual review complete. Question and Reflection

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

nicola715

Post by nicola715 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:55 pm
Heard today its all good. Contribution went up but due to my husbands pay raise that was expected. Additions such as my sons speech therapy accepted so thats a relief!

What happens next year? Same process, x3 payslips, p60s, i&e etc? Are there set time scales for completion certs?

Never thought we would get here. Thankfully our financial circumstances have improved massively for the better over the last 4 years and we are now seriously starting to look at houses etc, hopefully 2-3 years time be home owners!

Theres a lot out there about ivas being negative. Absolutely not the case here. Was an absolute life saver

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:24 pm
So pleased that everything is going well for you and do keep us informed when you finish. Completion can take up to six months but hopefully it won't take that long for you. Good luck!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

nicola715

Post by nicola715 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:13 pm
Thank you!!

Relief is not the word. Its like going thru customs u imagine all sorts of the worst!

Mrs_Brown

Post by Mrs_Brown » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:07 pm
Who are you with? I was with stepchange and when I got my annual review notification just before the 5th anniversary last October, I replied to them (like a turnip) asking why they were reviewing it as it was almost over. Then I read it properly, they said they weren't doing a full review, they just needed payslips and P60, then once my final payment was received they didn't ask for further info as theyd recently reviewed it. I got my closure info through pretty quickly after that.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”