60000 debt

31 posts Page 3 of 3

freelili

Post by freelili » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:23 am
Hi RK

I just wanted to say, this is a huge step..... Make sure youre fully informed of everything before you go ahead. I was in debt myself a little over two years ago and I came here for help, just like you seem to be, I was stressed, in a panic, I coulodnt sleep and felt under such pressure since I was raising children on my own too. I have been a member of this forum since then and have seen so many that rush in, so desperate for an answer they have not considered everything or checked to see if what is happening, should be happening.

I would advise.

You make damn sure you can live on amount you have proposed. Stick only to what you can afford, at the creditors meeting they sometimes up the amount.

The IP and company come recommended by other users. (www.iva.com, gives a list of companies and feedback). There are some cowboys out there.

Find out as much as you can about the process so you can make an informed choice about the options open to you. This company you have chosen will earn from your IVA, make sure they deserve it.

I wish you the very best of luck, I hope you start to feel better soon. Youre amongnst friends here who are more than willing to give feedback on their own experiences along the way.

Take care.
Last edited by freelili on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.
31 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Cost of living in an IVA”