Accounts showing as defaulted

29 posts Page 2 of 2

scrubage

Post by scrubage » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:55 am
Thanks very much [:)]

tonyranks

Post by tonyranks » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:01 am
its agreat letter i will be using soon two months payments to go..hip hip hoooorayyyyyyyyyyyy
time is always the answer, stay focus and you will reach the end all in good time

artemischild

Post by artemischild » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:46 pm
Already got mine at the ready for next april :)

Can i ask do you recommend the full 20 page document from the ICO?

Many thanks
Arty
)O(
IVA completion and certificate received 08/10/2012!!!

stellafreak

Post by stellafreak » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:59 pm
Hi guys

Sorry for hijacking Charlotte's original post but after reading through umpteen posts looking for answers, I'm even more confused and landed here!

My IVA was agreed on 15.9.06 and completed on 22.11.11. I have asked all three CRAs for my credit report and on all of them Santander are still showing my loan with them as defaulted. On Noddle they have even defaulted it for April, and we're not even there yet!!

I have written to them asking for their records to be updated (thanks to Matrix for the letter :0D) and the 28 days ended last Friday. I have checked my credit file with Noddle again and the account is still showing defaulted. My query is - what do I do next?

I wasn't sure whether I needed to recontact Santander (and if so, what do I write), contact the CRAs or go straight to the ICO. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also, as my completion date is given as 22.11.11, does this mean my IVA and all the creditors involved will only drop off my credit files after 22.11.12 or 15.9.12 which is 6 years after it was agreed?

Thank you :0D
Made it in one piece!

ginger3232

Post by ginger3232 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:05 pm
Stella - hang on in here Matrix will give you some advice - and perhaps some stronger worded letter templates to send to the Data Controller and the companies involved

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:05 pm
Hi,

Write to Santander enclosing a copy of your completion letter and tell them to remove the defaults. Warn them that if they don't do it you will take the matter further.

Your IVA should drop off in September as far as I am aware.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

stellafreak

Post by stellafreak » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:25 pm
Thanks for your replies guys.

Kallis, I've already written to them and sent a copy of my completion certificate to them. I contacted Experian today to cancel my membership (that 30 day trial thing) and they advised that I should wait until the next update on 11.4.12 to see if Santander have corrected the account, as asking them to do it by 11.3.12 was a bit too soon. Hopefully, it will get updated but I'm not holding my breath! Considering they continued to send me balance reports every 6 months I can't see them sorting it out straight away. Fingers crossed tho!!
Made it in one piece!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:35 pm
If they don't do it then take the matter further. They should not be defaulting you now.

Santander are notoriously bad with customer service.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

tulac

Post by tulac » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:43 pm
Hi, has anyone else been struggling to find data controller address details? Thanks for posting the link - it's enabled me to find most. Anyone dealing with Pco Holdco Sarl C/O Watch Portfolio Management (not that I know who these folk are) or First Direct? And if so, would you share the addresses please?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:56 am
Hi Tulac. Watch Portfolio Management are at Lagan House, 1 Sackville Street, Lisburn, BT27 4AB, N. Ireland,

I believe they were spawned from a management buy out at GT and, basically, manage accounts on behalf of various creditors.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

tulac

Post by tulac » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:44 am
Thank you Foggy - appreciate the info. That explains why I haven't a clue who they are then - it's no clear which account they took over from the info on my credit file, nevertheless I'll get a letter to them today!

Thanks x

rosie_percy

Post by rosie_percy » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:10 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Charlotte.z

Awww, thank you so much - it would be a great help.
Having taken all this time to pay off my debts (which I'm proud of, even though it was tough) I'd like to clear-up my records too.
You have all the rights to want to sort this. You've doe so well and come so far to get where you are! :)
Rosie

Mrs.T.

Post by Mrs.T. » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:54 pm
Thank you for the template letter. I received my credit report and duly sent the template letters off. Within a week I have had 3 replies out of 6 already. Quite pleased at how quick they have responded. Especially as one was First Plus and I had a stupidly silly loan with them. Sorry First Plus [:I]

tulac

Post by tulac » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:59 pm
It's taken time, lots of recorded delivery and making friends at the FO but records are now (as of Oct Noddle credit report) all marked as "closed" and "£0/satisfied"

It's taken forever (allowing 28 days after each letter) but I couldn't have done it without these templates and advice on this thread. THANK YOU!

I got a new current account today too! There is hope :)
29 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “template letter suggested by inaiva”