Accuma

10 posts Page 1 of 1

poppy

Post by poppy » Sat May 24, 2008 10:17 pm
How have people found Accuma to deal with?

Do you know if they conduct the annual review exactly a year after the IVA started?

I am finding the communication really bad as in all my emails are ignored!

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Sat May 24, 2008 10:36 pm
Hi Poppy

I am not with Accuma but I am sure forum members who are with them will reply soon.
You can check the feedback on this company on www.iva.com and see what clients of their's say about their service.
Emma
Be positive & look after yourself, there are more important things in life than debts....

Best Wishes

Emma x

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Sat May 24, 2008 10:39 pm
Hi
I think that it's fair to say that Accumu are not the best communicaters in the business as other forum members have proved.
They have two months,after the anniversery date,to produce a report to your creditors after reviewing your circumstances
Regards
Andam Davies

animaleyes76

Post by animaleyes76 » Sun May 25, 2008 12:20 am
Hi Poppy,

i found Accuma a nightmare until i got the email of my IP. Since then they have been a revelation. (well he has)

The admin staff are a nightmare, rude in a lot of cases in my opinion too.. but hey what can you do? I wrote complaint letters that were never replied to, questions that were never answered. In a few cases (the complaints) they even tried to say that they had never received my letters even though I have a signature for delivery care of recorded delivery.

Who's your IP out of interest? Just be curious. Some are obviously good, some bad.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sun May 25, 2008 12:37 am
I met one of the Accuma IP's at a recent HMRC conference in Bristol and he asked me to send him details of any complaints about their service which were raised on the forum. I will happily send him a copy of this thread Poppy with your permission.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Destiny

Post by Destiny » Tue May 27, 2008 2:10 pm
Hi
I am with Accuma. My review was due end of April and I very quickly received an Income and Expenditure sheet from them with a request for copy payslips etc. I was told that they are running a couple of months behind so am not too worried that I still haven't heard anything since!
I have always found whoever I have spoken to, to be friendly and courteous. Maybe I've just been lucky?!

Julie

Post by Julie » Tue May 27, 2008 2:21 pm
We're also with Accuma and so far so good. 1st year review was about 2 months late but they warned us of that. Only had to send in I&E form and 1 payslip.

Have always had courteous staff - think its the luck of the draw?

poppy

Post by poppy » Tue May 27, 2008 6:40 pm
Yes, must be down to who you have.

Did you need to provide proof if youe expenditure had gone up? Did you need to provide bank statements?

Thanks

Totalgav

Post by Totalgav » Tue May 27, 2008 8:03 pm
Hi there

I'm with Accuma and all been reasonably ok with contacting them but they have messed up figures on a couple of occasions - once asking me for £105 more per month after i sent my first I&E in - gave me the shock of my life! They soon said it was their fault though when i called them to have a 'bit of a go'!

It will be interesting to see how they are at next review as everything seems to have increased in price, like petrol and food so i will need to put this on

Gavin

Julie

Post by Julie » Wed May 28, 2008 9:49 am
Hi Poppy - no we didn't have to provide bank statements. They even helped us when we had car problems - sent in receipts for repairs and paid in a lesser amount that month. Will make the shortfall up during this year. Try not to panic, put everything down and if you don't agree with outcome of the review give your IP a call.It is important you try to speak with your IP if you can. I find emails can be ignored but if you're on the other end of the phone they have to answer you.

Let us know how you get on x
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for may”