Allied International

5 posts Page 1 of 1

vimto1029

Post by vimto1029 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:22 pm
Well, a week on from IVA acceptance and i've had very few calls/texts/letters from my creditors. That was until today when Allied International had the cheek to phone me at work on the work phone!! Needless to say being in an open plan office I pretended I couldnt hear him and put the phone down. Like I'm going to speak to him whilst at work?!?! Do they really think I would?! Arrrggghhh!! [xx(]
When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long...the past cannot be changed. It is the present and future that counts

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:21 pm
If you don't have to give your name when you answer the phone then you can always say that there is nobody by that name that works there - that should get rid of them!!! I know they shouldn't be calling you now but hopefully by doing that they'll go away sooner rather than later!!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

orange

Post by orange » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:28 pm
arnt they naughty! i remember getting calls on my mobile! i was once with the boss on visit to someones house and i answered it saying think you have wrong number ...although they did ring back ...and i did speak to them when i was on my own !!
completed july 2011

recovering

Post by recovering » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:24 pm
I unpugged my phone in october....accepted over a month ago...still haven't plugged it back in[:)]I like the peace!

dunkynuts

Post by dunkynuts » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:28 pm
MBNA had the cheek to call me at work - the switchboard put me through and I just put my phone down on the desk till they rang off
Have no regrets,the future is ours!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Harrassment by creditors ?”