An IP's nightmare

32 posts Page 3 of 3

thebear29uk

Post by thebear29uk » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:18 am
Hi Sue

I think we all appreciate what Melanie does on this forum. But I also very much appreciate the input of Storm. Were he/she to identify themselves I doubt they could be so candid about the information they provide. Hopefully in the fullness of time we will see just where Catcullus is coming from and what insider knowledge they can bring to the forum.

I think of late a number of members have grown suspicious of this forum and I can see exactly why you would be included in that. If I was to say BB is watching you I think you'll understand. Although has that company now been put in the hands of an IP?

My own advice to others is if we are concerned that creditors are monitoring this site then maybe we shouldn't identify ourselves so easily. By that I mean we usually list our creditors and the level of debt. We then go on to say our creditors meeting is on such a date at such a time. If our creditors are so keen on identifying us they could easily work out who we are from that information.

I would suggest saying that our creditors meeting is in the next few days then leave it til after the meeting to report the outcome.

Only my thoughts but been thinking about it since Zoe said she was monitored.

Regards

Dave
Regards

Dave

View my blog at www.thebear29uk.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:55 am
I totally agree with you Dave. As I'm no longer in an IVA I don't have to worry quite as much, although I do worry that the OR might be reading! That is the main reason for removing my real name before I petitioned for BR! I know for a fact that my IP read the site as he spoke to me about it. I can understand why people have become less trusting of the site - it's not nice to think that information that you post on here can be used against you.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is the present - a gift to make the most of.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/
32 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “the hot hot IVA topics in 2007, 20 replies plus”