Annual review question

8 posts Page 1 of 1

Martha07

Post by Martha07 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:12 pm
Hi all,
When I have my annual review can anybody tell me if I will have to send in the whole years payslips and bank statements as my husband gets paid weekly and thats alot of payslips!!!

sblack

Post by sblack » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:18 pm
Hi,
I think it is up to individual IP's on what they require. Personally I am due to send our payslips every 3 months and I dont think bank statements are required, although can be requested at any time by the IP.
Last edited by sblack on Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

Julie

Post by Julie » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:20 pm
Hi,

I just sent the most recent payslip as all info required was on that. Also had to complete an I&E form. I agree it probably is down to individual IP's.

pm5

Post by pm5 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:42 pm
If you look at your chairmans report it should tell you on there what will be required at annual review, mine is the latest P60 & 3 wage slips leading up to review.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:48 pm
It obviously varies, it looks like we just have to send in a P60 each. There is no mention of payslips. Whether they ask for any is another matter.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

popcorn

Post by popcorn » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:24 pm
Hey

I am fairly new to this whole IVA business and I have just got mine approved a few days ago. Anyway I have been browsing the site to get as much info as possible but this whole annual review interests me a great deal. I mean, I don't want to speak out of turn here and I understand that most people are just grateful for the opportunity to have a more stable future BUT if IPs are only checking the 3 payslips before each annual review can't people, in a word, cheat, and not pay 50% of their overtime in when they do it etc and may be just not take on any during those three months. I mean, I don't know how these things work and I for one am certainly not risking my IVA for anything but when I started this I assumed that the yearly review would go through everything with a fine tooth comb - is this not the case?

louisa.s

Post by louisa.s » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:36 pm
Just a note to say that whenever you send in documents it is advisbale not to send in the originals!

With regard to the payslips you will need to check your agreement or speak with your IP. We have to subit our payslips every 6 months.

Lou

suzanne100268

Post by suzanne100268 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:37 pm
The overtime would still show on your P60 at the end of the year!
IVA completed September 2014. Finaly debt free - final dividend 88p/£
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for april”