Annual review, Report

6 posts Page 1 of 1

louiseh

Post by louiseh » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:13 pm
We have just recieved the report back from the annual review, punctual but not exactly accurate. Apparently dividend was expected to be 58p in £ but due to increased creditor claims is only going to be 53p in £. Interesting as it was 48 p in £ when we started 1 year ago. I just hope they manage to get their numbers sorted by the time the IVA ends. Worrying really as my IVA company are accountants, figures haven't been right from the start, I had to correct my proposal.

Helper and Seeker

Post by Helper and Seeker » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:03 pm
[:0] wow I have ny first IVA review tomorrow at 11am have no idea what to expect but do expect them to get their figures right[8)]
Just started my IVA as from 12.10.07

What ever deceision and choices we have ever made, are the ONLY and BEST decisions and choices we can make at THAT time with all the info we have to hand at THAT PRECISE moment in time - so no regrets!!

cat 1

Post by cat 1 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 pm
what? They give you a time like they did in the beginning? I sort of expected it to be a paper excercise not a meeting? Cat

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:28 pm
Different firms have different policies Cat. We do most of our reviewing by post and e-mail, but often need to chat things through with our clients as well.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

cat 1

Post by cat 1 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:34 pm
Thanks Melanie...I expected to converse, but whilst I'm on the subject.I've just noted in my origional expenditure things are over estimated but not by me.No much and I don't know why ie council tax is really £99 monthly.They put £110...Gas/ electric/ water = £150.It adds up to £130.Again I didn't lie when I submitted the info via phone.I had all my papers out.I also had to send bank statements and wage slips...Things have changes over the year though and gas and lecky are set to rise again...Plus, my petrol allowance has been exceeded so it all works out I suppose? cat

Helper and Seeker

Post by Helper and Seeker » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:49 pm
Mines not a meeting as such they are going to phone me and we will go over it, I guess. I am with Payplan. I am kinda thinking that maybe the huge screw up they made and which I thought they rectified in the sense I got accepted for an IVA may actually turn out to be a massive screw up but we will see how it goes.

being in an IVA has been as stressfull in most ways for me and my family as being up to our eyes in debt. But 9 - 10 months into the IVA things seem to be settling and hopefully tomorrow will go well and not as badly as I think it will now after reading up on rcent things on here.

I am sure it will be fine and I have nothing to fear.
Just started my IVA as from 12.10.07

What ever deceision and choices we have ever made, are the ONLY and BEST decisions and choices we can make at THAT time with all the info we have to hand at THAT PRECISE moment in time - so no regrets!!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for july”