Annual Review

4 posts Page 1 of 1

r_c

Post by r_c » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:26 pm
A quick queries re the annual review as I have just realised something and I'm starting to panic!

My partner and I entered into separate IVA's in July 2006. We have 2 separate documents but both include a loan and overdraft of £100 which is joint (Halifax). We also had 2 separate payments (me £595 / partner £175). My partner settled his IVA after one year in July 2007 and received his Certificate of Completion in December 2007. This completion appears on his Credit Report and the Halifax Loan & Overdraft appear as partially settled (which I assume is his contribution).

What I would like advice on is my partner does quite a lot of overtime in order to pay for the extra's that make life a little bit easier. We are also getting married in May and he is working so hard to pay for everything as I don't have £10 to spare at the end of each month [:(]. Even though his IVA has been settled will his overtime still be taken into account because of the joint loan & overdraft when my annual review comes up? This has just come to me and I'm panicing now as this would add up to quite a substantial amount. We have a joint bank account as well and copies are sent to the IP for the review.

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards
r_c

debbiw

Post by debbiw » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:30 pm
No I don't think so as his IVA is settled..

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:35 pm
Hi
Is overtime is safe and free for him to spend as he wishes as he is no longer in an IVA.
Regards
Andam Davies

r_c

Post by r_c » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:09 pm
Thank you very much - I'll stop panicing now!

Best regards
r_c
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for march”