Annual Review

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

SLM

Post by SLM » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:08 am
Hi Everyone

My first annual review date was 13th August, we sent off the requested paperwork in advance of this date as requested by the IP. We haven't heard anything yet, is there a time limit set on IPs by when annual reviews have to be completed?

Thanks
Looking to a debt free future!

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:17 am
Hi
I guess that your IPs a bit snowed under.As long as you have done yout bit you have no worries.
I thought that the review had to be done within a month of the anniversery,may be worth just nudging your IP
Regards
Andam Davies

Sarah Nancollas

Post by Sarah Nancollas » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:53 am
Your Supervisor has 2 months from the anniversary date to submit the annual report etc to creditors/Court. He should have the annual review done in order to complete the annual report.
Sarah Nancollas - Licensed Insolvency Practitioner with over 20 years experience.
Providing positive solutions for your debt problems.
For free no obligation advice on all debt solutions please click here www.nancollasgreer.com/html/contact_us.html

R1chard

Post by R1chard » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:59 am
ive had my annual report done this month aswell, alltho my IVA started last july 07.

was really worried about it, as i have moved in with my (now) fiancee and thought they would want to put my payments up...

happy now tho, as they have written back to me sayin gmy payments will remain the same and they are overall happy!!

1 year down 4 to go!!
Last edited by R1chard on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
lots of payments to go.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:14 am
There is nothing to worry about with an annual review. It is just as much for your benefit as the IP's or creditors, and it gives you the chance to see how much money is being sent to your creditors and how the case is progressing.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”