Annual Review

22 posts Page 2 of 2

caraf

Post by caraf » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:07 am
Hi S.b.
Let me know how you go on with Debt Free Direct and what they require from you. We are with DFD and our review is due in December
Cheers
carol
x
53 down 7 to go !!
Cant wait till December 2012

David Mond

Post by David Mond » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:11 am
You must complete an up to date Income & Expenditure Statement showing currently your current position. Most IP's )Supervisors) will ask for that at the time of the Annual Review. But if your circumstances have changed before them prepare it now and send it in. Together with recent pay slips and the last 3 months Bank Statements.Either the IP will allow a reduction (as Melanie indicated) or a Variation meeting might need to be done.
Regards, David Mond, Insolvency Practitioner for over 46 years. Personal Insolvency Practitioner of the year 2012, Personal Insolvency Practitioner of the year finalist 2013 & 2014 awarded by Insolvency & Rescue Magazine and 2015 finalist for Personal Insolvency Firm of the Year.

pm5

Post by pm5 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:43 pm
I had my I & E updated in April because of a job change with higher salary & expenses, my annual review is due now & they sent me my original I & E form, I called them to say that I had an I & E update in April & they should of sent me that particular one, but they said that they always will send me the original I & E at every review to compare, I would of thought they should of sent the last one that was filled in ? What does everyone else think

pixie

Post by pixie » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:10 pm
I had the same thing with my i&e, I just added an extra column for the changes. It was a mute point and a waste of time as it was all completely ignored anyway!
They should really send the most up to date, it would make it much easier all round.
Pixie
'Welcome to where ever you are, this is your life you've made it this far, welcome, you've got to believe right here right now is exactly where you're meant to be'
IVA started may 07 ended dec 08

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:55 pm
You should be comparing the figures to your last review and not the figures which were originally used when your IVA was presented.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

pm5

Post by pm5 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:46 pm
Yeah i agree Mel, so I not only sent them the updated figures on my original I & E form but a copy of the I & E update I had in April.
How long does it normally take for the review to go through once we have sent the documents in ?

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:04 pm
Anything up to two months I would have thought is reasonable.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
22 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “annual review”