Annual review

10 posts Page 1 of 1

smiler1946

Post by smiler1946 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:30 pm
Can't believe 12 months has passed .. Got our review forms in the post today no great shocks just need to complete the i&e. Nothing much has changed in terms of our mortgage, ins, etc .. I'm sure I saw a link a few months ago to a site that u could compare the costs to. Not sure we are claiming for everything we can just want to be sure we haven't missed anything before we send everything back. Thank u

Struzzo39

Post by Struzzo39 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:11 pm
We have found that certain things like childrens spending money etc couldn't be added mid iva and was told we had to take it out of the contingency fund.
Steven & Debbie

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:17 pm
I had a few things added mid - IVA and, indeed, right at the end, as my spending changed. But it is always up to each IP as to what they will allow, at the end of the day. However, never be afraid to firmly but politely challenge anything you feel to be missed.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Shining

Post by Shining » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:42 pm
Hi, put down your honest income and expenditure and if they want you to negotiate so be it but hopefully all will go through just fine and you'll have another smooth running year.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

smiler1946

Post by smiler1946 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:12 am
We've just been completing the I&E there was just one question I have. My son is due to start high school in September and will have to travel on the bus. The pass will be £45 per month. Do I include this on this year's review or will I have to wait until next April's. We have to start paying it in September is this something that could be included or not ?

Struzzo39

Post by Struzzo39 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:59 am
Hi we had this a few years ago and just mentioned it at the review and then payments were adjusted the following sept when our son started high school and payments started.
Steven & Debbie

SUC

Post by SUC » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:23 am
Starting to think about my 1st annual review which coming up in spring time. What exactly do I need to prepare for it. Do they want every bank statement payslip etc and do they scrutinize everything. Was quite relaxed about it under PJG but now that Creditfix have taken it over, I do not want it to feel like it is going to be like renewing my application all over again.

SUC

Post by SUC » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:26 am
If you don't agree with your IP's review is there an external body who can look at your complaint. Reason for asking if Creditfix do decide to turn the screw and makes your IVA difficult I hope there is regulatory body who can step in.

Jay C

Post by Jay C » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:40 am
I too have been sold from PJG to Creditfix and I was reassured by the PJG approach at each review, my next review is next June and I am scared I will be treated like a number with no leeway. I don't think they can just reduce allowances just because theirs are lower though.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:57 am
The solution to many of these queries lie in communication with your new team !

Give them a couple of weeks to assimilate the new intake into their system and get to know them.

Here on the forum we can only give generallised answers, as much depends upon what your own, individual, arrangement contains. As for what Creditfix does and what their procedures are -- we are all gazing into the same crystal ball !

A representative from Creditfix on the forum would be a great asset to both us and them.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “annual review”