Annual Review

5 posts Page 1 of 1

riche

Post by riche » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:01 pm
Hi

Nearly a year since being in my IVA and what a journey so far.

So my annual review is due in February, have not received any documents or E-Mail's as of yet.

What can I expect? I am with McCambridge Duffy - who have been brilliant.

I have sent my payslips in every month - what else do you think they may need? Have been told that I would not require bank statements as I have always sent my payslips in

Thanks in advance

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:08 pm
Unless there have been any major changes to expenditure, which you will need to evidence, I doubt there is anything else they require. They are normally quite good, so should be in touch soon.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

riche

Post by riche » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:47 pm
Hi Foggy thanks for your reply.

There has been changes to my expenditure (rent,ctax,energy bills), however, I have used other allowances to cover the change and there is no payment change.

I have sent a copy of my tenancy agreement and ctax bill over - Im not asking for any change in payment - happy to continue paying the same.

Thanks

krryves

Post by krryves » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:55 am
Hi I am also with mccambridge duffy who have been fantastic! I am in a joint IVA with my husband, his salary is the same each month so will send pay slips at the yearly review, however I am self employed so what will I need to provide for the yearly review? Would it be the whole years invoices and my completed tax return? My tax return would be April to April but my review would be in the June? Thankyou.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:32 am
krryves wrote:
Hi I am also with mccambridge duffy who have been fantastic! I am in a joint IVA with my husband, his salary is the same each month so will send pay slips at the yearly review, however I am self employed so what will I need to provide for the yearly review? Would it be the whole years invoices and my completed tax return? My tax return would be April to April but my review would be in the June? Thankyou.
Tax return would give them an overall picture, but they would probably need bank statements too.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “annual review”