Annual reviews

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Mrs_Brown

Post by Mrs_Brown » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:02 pm
Well... IVA fast approaching its 5th anniversary and final payment to go Jan 1st (Well 3rd with the bank hols) and today I got my annual review form! I replied and asked if it was correct as I had thought my next review now would be after the IVA ends.

Seems like a pain the €©¥$ having to do the form now and again in two months time.

This was stepchange.

Breezy

Post by Breezy » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:09 pm
They would need to do a final 'annual' review anyway to check income for the last 12 months --- maybe they will use this one, rather than duplicate it in a couple of months. But, hey ..... soon be done and dusted with the whole shebang !! Yaaaay !
I am not qualified to give advice and can only state my opinions, based on my IVA experiences.

Mrs_Brown

Post by Mrs_Brown » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:47 pm
Guess who is a dumbass here and didn't read the attachment.... It says its my final one... All they want is proof of my income. No bank statements and list of income and expenditure. Teaches me to be hasty and try to look at stuff whilst working.

Breezy

Post by Breezy » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:21 pm
Doh !!! :roll: :lol:
I am not qualified to give advice and can only state my opinions, based on my IVA experiences.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”