Anyone no of any very fast mortgage companies

4 posts Page 1 of 1

mitch

Post by mitch » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:48 pm
I have not been on this site for a couple of months so hello again. my husband and I have been in an IVA for almost a year, going back to october 07 our financial circumstances changed through no fault of our own. Our IP sent us a letter stating that we did not have to make any payments until January 08 provided that once alternative employment was found we could make arrangements to clear the arrears.

I decided to go for a remortgage in November with Hampton Trust, they said all was well and they had found a company (IGroup) willing to take us on. After a month and a couple of calls i am still in the dark with them saying they would get in touch. Over the next month i have sent a few emails airing my concerns, the reply was "sent docs to IP, they now require copy of new mortgage". This was 18th Feb, i heard nothing since. I phoned them today and they are now saying they are finding it hard to find someone. They have wasted 4 months. Im so angry. Anyone no of any very fast mortgage companies who deal with IVA with approx £1500 mortgage arrears. Help please

Lisa2009

Post by Lisa2009 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:43 pm
There are a couple of mortgage brokers who regularly post on this forum, you could give them a try.
They are Andrew Graveson and Tony Parsons (welshboy)

Good luck
http://mrsskint.blogs.iva.co.uk/ 'Our Story'

Nil carborundum illegitimi

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:08 pm
The mortgage arrears will be a problem - and I know that Andrew is not around for the next couple of days, so Tony Parsons would be a great choice. I have seen Tony get a mortgage offer in 24 hours before now, so he is well worth a call.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:17 pm
Hi
Hampton Trust write to people in IVAs offering to end their IVAs early through a remortgage,correct ?
Regards
Andam Davies
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for march”