anyone using cccs for iva?

6 posts Page 1 of 1

fivebyfive

Post by fivebyfive » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:01 am
Hi my hubby sent back his declaration last week and has today rang them to confirm they have received everything which they have and so they are now going to do the draft. Howver when he rang he asked what the timescale for this fradt was and they said can take up to 2 months !!! now I believe his is a very straightdforward case, no mortg etc and so was just wondering if anyone else knows how quick it could be done? hes starting to really get behind with payments now so am getting worried !
thanks, chelle

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:16 am
It usually takes between six and eight weeks. I presume you've not had your proposal yet.

Don't worry, most of us were really behind with payments.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

baldy

Post by baldy » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:22 pm
Hey, Fivebyfive,i sent all our accounts and bill,s etc yesterday to the CCCS which arrived to day.
I spoke to them today and the lady said between 1-2 weeks to sort out a proposal assuming they have all the info.
Sometimes if the answer you get on the phone does not sound right i always think its a good idea and ring and speak to somebody else just to see if you get the same answer!!
Good luck, hope it all goes well.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:14 am
Once all documentation has been received, it should take around two weeks to get an IVA proposal drafted not two months.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

jonb

Post by jonb » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:49 pm
My friend used cccs and said they took quiet long to put the proposal forward which is what put me off using them. Let me know how you get on.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:52 pm
I am sure they will take no longer than any other company to sort out a creditor meeting if the case is straightforward.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “tips for IVA success”