Anyone with McCambridge Duffy?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
25 posts Page 1 of 2

Gettingthere

Post by Gettingthere » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:52 pm
Hello all

Just a general query really, but has anyone who is with McD noticed any change in customer service et al recently or I am just being paranoid?
The reason for asking is that I received my annual review forms in March and duly filled them in and sent them off with pay slips, P60 and I&E form within the 21 day period, this was nearly 4 weeks ago, on getting home from work yesterday I had a report from my IP to the creditors with another I and E to fill out asking for pay slips for the past year (which had already been sent off once) it requested that I respond within 14 days or I would be in breach of the contract! the date of the letter was 10 days before it was actually posted 2nd class, so after not sleeping last night and being in a complete panic I re-sent everything today recorded delivery 1st class for them to receive info AGAIN tomorrow. Then this afternoon I had a voicemail on my mobile from someone from McD who obviously thought they were leaving a message for someone else. This along with other issues (which I shall not go onto on here) has me feeling slightly concerned with the way things are going at the moment. Apologies for venting but having lost my Mum within the last year and other family issues the last thing I need is the constant stress from wondering if there is going to be another letter from McD asking for information already provided when I get home from work.

zeozhane

Post by zeozhane » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:00 pm
I'm with them but not had any issues with them.

Our payslips are electronic only so i send PDF copies along with the I&E and a cover letter via email.

We received our report 1 week after our anniversary date.

Sorry to hear your having some trouble. Hopefully Michael or Oliviai will be able to help.

Gettingthere

Post by Gettingthere » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:04 pm
Thank you for that Zeohane, I am not being critical of them as they have always been very good, maybe I have just been unlucky with certain things recently.

Steve.123

Post by Steve.123 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:06 pm
im with them to, they have been fantastic with my case !

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:06 am
Every firm will have the occasional bad day - but Michael will be sure to pick up on this post tomorrow and investigate why these things have occured in your case. I am sure that they are merely oversights rather than a worsening in client services.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Roisin Duffy

Post by Roisin Duffy » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:36 am
Hello Gettingthere, Can you contact me directly and I will look into your case and get back you with an update.
Regards, Roisin Duffy, Supervision Manager, McCambridge Duffy

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:42 am
Not their usual level of customer care and I'm sre Roisin will sort for you. A blip in the system no doubt!
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:21 am
Hi Gettingthere. Do contact Roisin at your first opportunity as you will be in the safest of hands.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

Olivia Young

Post by Olivia Young » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:24 am
Hi Gettingthere

Roisin will sort everything out for you and you can always contact Roisin, Michael or me directly if you are feeling stressed about your IVA or have any other queries.

Apologies for any inconvenience or undue stress.

Olivia
Olivia Young | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

Gettingthere

Post by Gettingthere » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:01 pm
Thank you all for your replies, particularly those who represent McD on here, I will contact Roisin on Monday, as I said I am not having a dig at the team there as they have always been very efficient in the past and I do not know where I would be without their help, it is probably me just taking things too seriously and stressing over nothing.

SilverLinings

Post by SilverLinings » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:21 am
Hi All

Sorry I have not been on the forum for some time - my son has been on long term sickness since Christmas and it has taken its toll - life is extremely hard at this time. I am responding to this post because I am disappointed with McD. I called yesterday to explain my sons condition - calls are recorded so there is no disputing the matter of fact response I received. I feel so lost and so down. Micheal Peoples - if you read this message please give me a call. Thank you.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:33 am
Michael will be concerned to note another post from an unhappy client. He doesn't tend to post much over the weekend, so hopefully will pick this up on Monday and be sure to look into the matter for you.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

GilliB

Post by GilliB » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:57 am
Hi SilverLinings. I'm so sorry to hear that you are still enduring a tough time. It sounds as if you didn't get the response you hoped for/needed from McD, but judging from their Experts responses to Gettingthere on here, it sounds like you will be in great hands. I just hope that both of you will get sorted asap, so the stress/anxiety is eased. X
IVA journey started: 30th March 2009. Settled: 17th July 2012. Completion Certificate received: 13th March 2013. Breathe. x

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:42 am
I'm sorry to hear about your son SilverLinings and hope he is back tgo full fitness soon.

I'm sure Michael will pick up on this on Monday.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:55 am
Sorry to hear of your son's condition, Silverlinings. I hope he is on the mend and that you are all hanging in there, I am sure Michael will respond as soon as he sees this.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
25 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”