apoligies

26 posts Page 1 of 2

tracy.h

Post by tracy.h » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:55 pm
I feel really bad now,as far as i can see i never once gave any negative advice to daz,i just tryed to reiterate what this site is all about.
Well maybe im just not cut out to be a forum expert,im sorry if any of my posts have offeneded any one.

aguise

Post by aguise » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:10 pm
Tracey
I have never thought you have ever been negative so dont apologise for something you havn't done. People react in different ways to stress. I tend to go quiet and not want to speak some cry we are all different. You are helping people so dont even think of stopping. We all have different experiences and help to offer. So as Skippy always said onwards and upwards. (hope it was skippy)

Ang xxxxxx
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

tracy.h

Post by tracy.h » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:21 pm
Thanks Ang
I really do try and offer as much emotional support that i can,i was shocked when i got the email asking me to be a forum expert,im just one of these people that really cares and if i can i will do my upmost to give support,im no expert when it comes to quoteing facts and figures but if my post can offer some kind of understanding then im there.
Thanks
Tracy

Storm

Post by Storm » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:24 pm
Keep doing what you do ...... providing information and support where you can.

If somebody don't like what is being said they don't have to participate or reply to posts.
Last edited by Storm on Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freelili

Post by freelili » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:27 pm
Hey Tracey

Dont be silly, you are not to blame, it does happen sometimes that people are sensitive and react. You have done anything wrong and the forum needs you. Please dont be upset or take it personally. Keep posting, you are a lovely caring person.

take care, have a cuppa.

LILY

can it be, I am forever loved and you are watching over from above, isnt faith believing all power is not seen?
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

aguise

Post by aguise » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:33 pm
Thats exactly it you dont have to be a technical expert to help you are an expert in experience. You have had rejections I havn't so you know more of how it feels and can offer more help than I can in that situation. We all have different things to offer to the forum, and sometimes emotional support is what people need, i'm no good with the figures either and I'm sure I get things wrong sometimes but there is always someone to put it straight again. Your contributions are as valuable as anyones so keep posting your expert advice.

Ang x x
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

tracy.h

Post by tracy.h » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:02 pm
Thanks guys
i will sleep on it,ang i think your posts are superb and u lily and storm u must have a computer stored in your brain,i cant make head nor tail of all this technical advice that you give,but from what ive read over the last couple of months you are all invalueable,keep posting
take care xxx

tracy.h

Post by tracy.h » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:02 pm
hI CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME A STEP BY STEP GUIDE IN HOW I GET MY PICTURE UNDER MY NAME,SALLY PICKED A LOVELY PICTURE,BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO RETRIEVE IT AND ADD IT TO THE FORUM.
IM NOT VERY CLEVER IN WORKING THIS PC,AT THE MOMENT ITS IN MY PICTURES,ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPREICIATED.
THANKS

sps

Post by sps » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:59 pm
Hi Tracy
Click on profile near the top of the page log in with your username + password then you can edit your profile and choose a picture in the avatar selection.
Sue

tracy.h

Post by tracy.h » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:56 pm
Thanks SPS really appreciate that. x

sps

Post by sps » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:22 pm
Love your picture!!
Sue

tracy.h

Post by tracy.h » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:06 pm
I must admit Sue it is kind of cute,i asked Sally to pick me one and this is it,thanks i love it to x

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:23 pm
Hi Tracy, I love the picture! Please don't worry about anything that has been said. I was away for the weekend and missed all the excitement with daz, but I have read your posts and although it's difficult to understand without his replies I couldn't see anything that would have offended me. Some people don't want to accept advice, but please don't stop posting! I often wonder if I offend people when I wade in with both feet!

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is the present - a gift to make the most of.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Andy2

Post by Andy2 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:29 pm
Yes Daz has removed all his posts but I'd say any replies he made were aimed at me and t'other Andy (Davie). Both of us were trying to help him and just indicating what his creditors were likely to say to him. Hopefully Daz will post again and let us know how he is getting on.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:32 pm
Ladies and gentlemen

You offer extremely helpful advice on this forum, both of a technical nature when you know the answer, and a much needed emotional and supportive nature when you perhaps do not know the answer (and are not afraid to admit you don't!).

The forum could not operate without your worthwhile input, and whilst we may not please everyone we do succeed in the majority of cases. Keep up those postings - they are much appreciated by all forum members, those who are active posters, but especially those who are silent observers.

Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner for over 20 years.

For further details contact me at http://www.melaniegiles.com and view my IVA blog at: http://melaniegiles.blogs.iva.co.uk
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
26 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “the hot hot IVA topics in 2007, 20 replies plus”