ASDA

11 posts Page 1 of 1

Lisa2009

Post by Lisa2009 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:36 pm
Shop online at asda, you cant find anything you want so only end up with half the shopping......saves you a forune [:D][:D][:D]

mrs skint
http://mrsskint.blogs.iva.co.uk/ 'Our Story'

Nil carborundum illegitimi

size5

Industry Expert

Post by size5 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:06 am
My good lady did an online shop at Tesco 2 weeks ago for the first time. Pretty good results really, 1 or 2 things were not as we expected but no major problems.
Interestingly though, she did spend £30 less than when she goes to the store. Add in the cost of no petrol there and back, 8 miles each way to the hypermarket, then a significant reduction in total.
Cert DR
23+ years in debt advice
I do not post for anyone other than myself

Follow my tweets at http://twitter.com/debtmastersize5

size5

Industry Expert

Post by size5 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:16 am
Very good point if you have no car. If, like Peter Kay says, you do a "Friday big shop" then you would almost certainly need a taxi back home to carry it all, taxis in my area are now getting really quite expensive (petrol increases?) so got to be worth thinking about at least.
Cert DR
23+ years in debt advice
I do not post for anyone other than myself

Follow my tweets at http://twitter.com/debtmastersize5

maxdebt

Post by maxdebt » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:17 pm
I have a free delivery for my next 3 asda shops the codes are M4-FF-LM-22 M4-MF-LM-33 M4-AF-LM-44
My thanks to Melanie and her team :)

on-the-up

Post by on-the-up » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:55 pm
Maxdebt,

Although it is very kind of you to share your discount codes with us all, I believe they can only be used once so you may miss out on the offer. I had these sort of codes myself and used them, My Mum also tried to use the same code and we were told the code had expired as it had already been used on another order. Just dont want you to miss out on your savings.
Anyone looking for free delivery from Asda, look on ebay. I paid 99p for 8 free deliveries (so worth approx £40). You get approx 8-10 codes and as stated they can only be used once but for 99p well worth it!

shazzles

Post by shazzles » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:01 pm
LMAO!!!! [:o)]
mrs skint wrote:

Shop online at asda, you cant find anything you want so only end up with half the shopping......saves you a forune [:D][:D][:D]

mrs skint
8 down 65 to go!

TheMatrix

Post by TheMatrix » Sun May 11, 2008 5:23 am
mrs skint wrote:

mrs skint
LOL
We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All that we're asking in return is your cooperation.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Mon May 12, 2008 10:04 pm
I had a letter from Asda today, inviting me to apply for a credit card!

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon May 12, 2008 10:07 pm
It would be interesting to see what would happen if you applied. Go on Skip give it a go. You can always cut it up, or use it for defrosting the windscreen in the winter.

You didn't give me your form to fill in the other evening. If you want to post it down to me I can send you my direct address if that helps.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Mon May 12, 2008 10:10 pm
I might just do that Melanie - I could apply for a savings account with them as well and see which one I get!

I completely forgot to bring it with me on Saturday - I was running late as usual! Andy has got my email address, so if you can email me your address I'll get it into the post.

Thanks for your help.

plasticdaft

Forum Expert

Post by plasticdaft » Tue May 27, 2008 1:37 pm
MelanieGiles wrote:

It would be interesting to see what would happen if you applied. Go on Skip give it a go. You can always cut it up, or use it for defrosting the windscreen in the winter.

You didn't give me your form to fill in the other evening. If you want to post it down to me I can send you my direct address if that helps.
I can guarentee that the only cards that wont snap when you try to scrape ice off a windscreen are ones you dont need. I have snapped 3 cards over the years,one being my RAF ID card,and the other 2 being a gold card and a platinum one(funny I thought gold and platinum would be stronger),all of which were very much needed!![8)]
Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.
11 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “money saving tips”