5 posts Page 1 of 1

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:03 pm
I have felt the urge all week to change my Avatar ... my previous avatar was Charlie Brown sighing as that's how I felt at the time I chose it "sigh ... not another financial problem [:(]"

I feel that this week in particular I have moved on a bit and, although there is still a few hurdles to overcome I am viewing them more as inconveniences to my life moving forward onto a new and refreshing path ... into the future.

I wonder why others have chosen their avatas ... and does anyone else feel the need to change it now from when they first chose it?

Debbie

www.babynamings.co.uk

www.soulgrowth.co.uk
Debbie

pixie

Post by pixie » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:08 pm
I changed mine this week too! I had the blue hills cus I was feeling really down at the time! I'm more positive now and wanted to change it. It had to be cat themed though!
Pixie
'Welcome to where ever you are, this is your life you've made it this far, welcome, you've got to believe right here right now is exactly where you're meant to be'
IVA started may 07 ended dec 08

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:08 pm
I've had loads, but Admin very kindly designed the penguin for me as I love penguins! I changed to a kangaroo for a while, but I missed my laid back little penguin!

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is the present - a gift to make the most of.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:15 pm
I didn't realise that you could have one designed especially for you!! [:)]

That puts and even different slant on things ... what would you be if you could cooose? I think I would be a sunshine!

Pixie ... your cat doesn't look like one that sits on your lap and purrs away quietly ... you look like you are up for a fight!!! Good for you!

Debbie

www.babynamings.co.uk

www.soulgrowth.co.uk
Debbie

pixie

Post by pixie » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:27 pm
lol, there wasn't much choice! but it is a cute cub!! If I could choose I'd have a paw print though. I love anything to do with cats and paw prints are so cool!!!
Pixie
'Welcome to where ever you are, this is your life you've made it this far, welcome, you've got to believe right here right now is exactly where you're meant to be'
IVA started may 07 ended dec 08
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postbag for september”