Awaiting completion certificate

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Allywally

Post by Allywally » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:22 pm
Hi, I made my last payment on 26th April and my case was handed to debt free team on 30th May but I have to say that apart from the first few weeks of not knowing what was going to happen, wondering could I get through this etc I think this is by far the worst part. I know I am nearly there but until the certificate comes and I’m off the register seems like its going to be an endless wait. I have read so many stories that it isn't over till its over I feel as anxious now as I did at the start. It must be an amazing feeling when it arrives, fingers crossed not too long now. :?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:30 pm
People who have never been in an IVA ( including many of the staff working in the provider firms) just do not (cannot) appreciate the importance of this part of the whole process --- the kick start to "normality".

Not long now :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Allywally

Post by Allywally » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:55 pm
Thanks Foggy, I know it wont be another six years but not knowing when is torture.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:41 am
I remember that time ...it seemed to take ages, and our plans for getting a mortgage seemed to be on hold for a while too... fingers crossed it will arrive quite quickly for you.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “thinking of making your first post ?”