BARCLAYCARD and proving no PPI to IP

2 posts Page 1 of 1

peteski2012

Post by peteski2012 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:51 pm
Hi

I'm currently in a bit of a situation regarding how to prove to my IP that I didn't ever have PPI on my barclaycard. Rang Barclays and got told all ok no PPI. Asked for them to write out toe to confirm what they can see on screen and it a no go. Will a SAR work and if so what am I asking for??? Account is year an years old so I can't even get to the bottom of wether they will have my agreement any more!! Nightmare! Has anyone had any joy in this situation?

Til

Post by Til » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:30 am
Hi

We wrote to Barclaycard asking them to advise in writing if PPI ever existed or if it did not.

I included a note about the IVA and it being a legal requirement for me to establish if PPI exists.

They wrote back within a couple of months confirming no PPI existed and I sent the letter on to my IP.

Worth a quick leter sending off I think if they won't produce a letter when you call them.

Good luck
"Hope is the feeling you have that the feeling you have isn't permanent." - Jean Kerr

IVA approved Aug 2008 - 6 year term - last payment made 6 Oct 2014. CC received 14 Nov 2014.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Payment Protection”