BLS Collections

6 posts Page 1 of 1

sprowstonboy

Post by sprowstonboy » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:39 pm
Started calling last week. Ring at least every day. If i'm not in then they do not leave a message. Work on behalf of LLoydsTSb but hide behind bank of scotland number. Have told them that if this continues then i will be making complaint of harrasement to the regulator.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:45 pm
Hi,

Never heard of them before.

Can't remember if you are in an IVA or not sprownstonboy. If you are, then they should not be harassing you.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

sprowstonboy

Post by sprowstonboy » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:48 pm
I'm not, Mel and her team are putting the final stages to my proposal. Thing is I told BLS about the IVA and yet they are not even giving me a breathing space, all the other creditors ring once a week and leave messages or haven't bothered to contact me for months. And BLS are chasing the smallest piece of my debts too!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:57 pm
If Mel is sorting you out, then tell her and her team about the harrassment you are having from this company.

I would just ignore the calls. You are with the best company.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:33 am
As Jan says try and ignore the company and tell them Melanie is acting on your behalf and give them her office number so they can confirm this.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:03 pm
I've picked that up and we will keep an eye on them, but your IVA proposals are in the very late stages of being finalised and I shall hope to speak to you soon.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Harrassment by creditors ?”