Boiler Juice

109 posts Page 8 of 8

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:07 pm
I do the beds as well. Hubby does help me with the duvet cover sometimes as it is a super kingsize and a bit unmanageable!

Hubby does the ironing if I'm not capable of doing it through illness.

I still do daughter's washing and ironing as I don't want the ironing board left out all week!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:59 pm
My ironing board is permanently out Monday-Friday he only puts it away on a Friday evening as we don't iron at weekends, he does it every night in the week, it's in nobodys way though so I don't mind.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:21 pm
We've got nowhere to keep our ironing board where it would be easy to get at. At the moment we have to pull the fridge freezer out and then move some shelves - not much of an incentive!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:22 pm
Totally opposite to me - I only wash and iron at the weekend (although I have been doing some today as we were out yesterday and I was at work on Saturday).

The ironing board is in the dining room so I like to get it out of the way.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
109 posts Page 8 of 8
Return to “money saving tips”