BR Hearing Today

7 posts Page 1 of 1

coco

Post by coco » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:45 pm
Well just got back in from court the deed is done, had to wait half an hour to see judge, he was a very nice man. Had to explain why we could not continue with our current IVA has they had a copy of the variation which was due next week. He told us about loosing the house etc, and we explained that this was not an easy decision for us too make but was aware of the consequences. Everyone was very nice, had an interview over the phone with OR incase any urgent things had to be considered which there was not we explain the situation regarding the car which is on HP but it will now be down to the finance company if they will allow us to continue with the payments, not concerned about the house but what will be will be. Our next interview with the OR is the 24/04/07 so still a wait to to find out what happens next.

A funny sense on emotions went in calm then got very scared as we were called then a sense of relief, but also saddness very hard to describe the feeling.

Anyway it is now over and i should have done this in the begining.

(I apologise for my keyboards poor spelling and grammar)
http://coco.blogs.iva.co.uk
We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.

aguise

Post by aguise » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:15 pm
Hi Coco
Well done for being so brave. Hope you feel ok, it must be a weight off as well as a feeling of loss. Just wanted to say all the very best you are on the way to getting some peace of mind and control back in your life.

Ang x
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

freelili

Post by freelili » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:33 pm
Coco

You have been through so much but it had to end and now the debts are gone. I know its far from a celebration for you but I really hope that you will be able to look forward and see a life through the dark cloud really soon. I have been thinking about you. Your aviator is so sad also, I want to send you a hug.

Love and take care

LILY

I asked God for a solution and have to live with his reply.
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

tracy.h

Post by tracy.h » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:37 pm
Hi Coco
I read your blog and yes you have been through sooo much,i hope things will now be easier for you the hardest part thankfully is over,i really do wish you well for a bright future,you deserve it.
Best wishes
Tracy h

Oliver

Post by Oliver » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:22 pm
Hello Coco

Well done for being so brave and facing up to the bankruptcy. I hope that you are feeling better after the initial shock of it all. Focus on moving forward. A line has been drawn and you have now crossed over it into a new start. I am glad to hear that the Judge made things easier for you by being nice, I have heard a lot of good things about the friendliness and professionalism of those who work for the courts and deal with bankruptcy.

All the best for the future.

Best Regards
Oliver

Thomas Charles and Co Ltd.
Experts in personal debt solutions.
Read customer feedback at: www.thomascharles.com/about_us.asp
Best Regards
Oliver

Oliver

Post by Oliver » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:24 pm
Hello Coco

Well done for being so brave and facing up to the bankruptcy. I hope that you are feeling better after the initial shock of it all. Focus on moving forward. A line has been drawn and you have now crossed over it into a new start. I am glad to hear that the Judge made things easier for you by being nice, I have heard a lot of good things about the friendliness and professionalism of those who work for the courts and deal with bankruptcy.

All the best for the future.

Best Regards
Oliver

Thomas Charles and Co Ltd.
Experts in personal debt solutions.
Read customer feedback at: www.thomascharles.com/about_us.asp
Best Regards
Oliver

kezza

Post by kezza » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:36 pm
You are in my thoughts coco [;)]

The hardest part is now over. You have the opportunity to start afresh.
THE ONLY WAY IS UP :-)
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA postbag for march”