can you advise ?

2 posts Page 1 of 1


User avatar
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:31 pm

Post by mary.d » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:37 pm
i'm not sure what category this comes under.
a young girl i have been supporting had went to a letting agency for a property. she was asked to pay £60 up front for a reference search which came back failed.
she paid another £60 for another using her sister and all was well except that the part of the form that says income she not only put her income on she also included the monies she receives from her husband every week. she does not put this monies throughthe bank so she cant prove the income and they wont let her change it on the document.
this girl is working but on maternity leave and has a young baby can you advise


User avatar
Posts: 5411
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by Lisa2009 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:41 pm
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Perhaps she should try a private landlord as more often than not they dont credit search. Adverts can usually be found in local papers. 'Our Story'

Nil carborundum illegitimi
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for april”