capitalism a love story

14 posts Page 1 of 1

oskiee6

Post by oskiee6 » Sun May 23, 2010 1:05 am
did anyone see the micheal more film "capitalism a love story". if you havnt i think you should. it basically shows how the banks use politicians as puppets. it shows how the financial institutions munipulate society so they can profit at our expense. funny how recentley the government bailed out banks in the uk (as they did in america) only to see that money go into bonus salaries of bankers. (as they did in america) ! WHAT HAPPENS IN AMERICA HAPPENS HERE !
oskiee

PELDER

Post by PELDER » Sun May 23, 2010 10:02 am
You are Spot on oskiee - I haven't seen this one yet but I have most of Michael Moore's DVD's as the guy is just brilliant at producing a searching documentary and putting less than honest people in high office 'on the spot' so to speak. His documentary about healthcare in the USA 'Sicko', is a classic and I expect this latest release to be rivetting viewing also.

MRBLUESKY

Post by MRBLUESKY » Sun May 23, 2010 9:40 pm
owdo pelder nice to here from you, how,s the weather down your neck of the woods.

PELDER

Post by PELDER » Mon May 24, 2010 9:01 am
Hiya Ronald - Burning in Birmingham I'm afraid, but I shouldn't moan as we have been waiting for a hot Summer for long enough - the big freeze seems a distant memory now!! You live oop North don't you Ronald ? My guess is your a Cumbrian ?

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon May 24, 2010 9:19 am
Don't worry Pelder - it's set to get cooler during the week with some showers.

There is a bank holiday coming up and we can't have nice weather for that can we?
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

PELDER

Post by PELDER » Mon May 24, 2010 10:23 am
Thank heavens for that Jan, I prefer it cool and you have just cheered me up by reminding me that we have a Bank Holiday and therefore, a welcome day off next Monday !!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon May 24, 2010 12:32 pm
I'm working unfortunately![:(]
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

Charlietill

Post by Charlietill » Mon May 24, 2010 1:35 pm
I'm off for two weeks from the bank holiday onwards. Hope the weather is good. Need to do a lot of gardening so don't want it too hot. As long as it doesn't rain!.
Mim

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon May 24, 2010 1:51 pm
I hope the weather is good for you.

My hubby has just been out watering the garden.
Bob Marley.

Charlietill

Post by Charlietill » Mon May 24, 2010 2:03 pm
Thanks Jan!
Mim

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon May 24, 2010 4:19 pm
I'm off all next week half term. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

artemischild

Post by artemischild » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:16 pm
if you like the micahel moore stuff you'll love the work by 'infowars'! An awesome film is called the 'obama deception', basically showing how putting a friendly face on the white house appeases the public into believing change is coming when infact its all the same money and bankers pulling the strings!

His early stuff is also awesome about how to control the public throught fear generated and masterminded (such as 9/11 etc) nothing quite helps the public give up all thier civil liberties and human rights like good old fear!

all the vids are avaliable free and in full format on youtube! lates one 'the fall of the republic' is well worth a watch also!

Enjoy!

Drew
)O(
IVA completion and certificate received 08/10/2012!!!

liverpig

Post by liverpig » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:32 pm
I felt guilty as sin when I was accepted for an IVA as I know that the underlying problem was mine, I had cold sweats and didn't eat. After the bail out fiasco I felt so much better, knowing the banks were in a worse financial condition than me actually made me smile.

oskiee6

Post by oskiee6 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:21 pm
look who is having to the price now. how many people are going to loose jobs (including me i am a public sector worker). graduates cant get jobs and benafits cut!!!

at least we are having a good summer....not toooo hot for some i hope.
oskiee
14 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “tips for IVA success”