Chairman's Report through

3 posts Page 1 of 1

popcorn

Post by popcorn » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:05 pm
Hi guys

I have just had my chairman's report through the post and have read through the modifications.

When Blair Endersby called me they went through them on the phone and, because I was listening out for it, he said that the payments would still be over 60 months unless I can't get a remortgage in the fourth year in which case it could be extended to 72 months. Anyway, have got my mods through and it says "contributions will be made for a period of 72 months unless an early conclusion is agreed by creditors". I'm a bit confused now - and still waiting for a telephone call back from BE. Grrrrr.

Also, on the phone he mentioned Virgin and said that they didn't vote but on my report there isn't a mention of them anywhere, not even under the "did not vote" section. Any thoughts? Is this normal?

Thanks

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:14 pm
Our mods were the same as yours, and it does state that on the Chairmans report. Also, London Scottish were the only ones who didn't vote but they were on the report.

Can't think why it would be different from the phone to the written.
Hopefully the phone call will clarify things for you
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Beans on Toast

Post by Beans on Toast » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:16 pm
The no voters did not show on our CR. I too queried this to make sure no one had been left out.
IVA completed April 2013
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Voting results”