changes during iva ?

4 posts Page 1 of 1

depressed

Post by depressed » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:02 am
hi my iva was accepted on the basis of a one off payment from the sale of our home ,which is up for sale now ,we did present an income and expenditure sheet to the creditors but i have just had a baby and so will get an extra 43 per month family allowance although it will go on nappies and baby milk lol but should i let anybody know ?,even though our iva is not made up of monthly contributions ? greatful for any advice ,also my car is going really wrong it is not a pledged asset can i sell it and get another one ,if i do should i advise my iva company ? just need to be sure ,don't want to keep pestering them with silly questions especially if these things are irrelevent from my iva proposal ,i feel like i'm on the phone pestering them with silly questions all the time lol ,bet they are sick of me !!!
thanks again for your time .

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:07 am
If the increase is fully accounted for in additional payments, then there is no need to declare it.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

depressed

Post by depressed » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:41 pm
hi melainie thankyou for your advice ,what about the car its not pledged as a specified asset can i sell it to buy another one ?

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:16 pm
AS the car is not included in your IVA you are free to sell it as you see fit.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for april”