Cleardebt

Helping to resolve consumer disputes
8 posts Page 1 of 1

D A S

Post by D A S » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:13 pm
Hi
It is now 18 months since my IVA should have finished but I am still waiting for my certificate of completion.
They did not even start PPI investigations until 9 months after final payment.
All the PPI paperwork was signed by me 20 weeks ago.
Is there anyone who could help me to get this finished once and for all.

Shining

Post by Shining » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:58 pm
Hoping that someone from Cleardebt will pick up on this for you and help x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:34 pm
Have you tried contacting David Mond directly? He takes a personal interest in all of his clients, and will be keen to intervene if you have a complaint to make.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

D A S

Post by D A S » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:49 am
Thanks for the advice.
Do you have any contact details please.

Tina Shortland

Post by Tina Shortland » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:13 pm
You can contact David via the Ask Expert link to the left of the forum. Size5 from Cleardebt will also see your post and no doubt pass this on to David.
Regards, Tina Shortland, Debt Advisory Manager for Melanie Giles at Debt Advice TV.

If you’re looking for effective debt related information, articles and news, then go now to our on-line advice service at www.debtadvicetv.com

If you’re ready to ask us for specific advice or help, then get in touch at www.call-me.debtadvicetv.com so you can start to free yourself from the stress and anxiety of overwhelming debt.

MatthewC

Post by MatthewC » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:20 am
Im a customer of ClearDebt and met a DRSP representative in December 2012. To date, I have heard nothing from DRSP or ClearDebt. I received a voice message in July asking me to call DRSP about some errors with my paperwork (7 months later) however when I called they said everything was ok? I am very confused about all this and why the delay? Is something wrong with my claim. I am particuarly worried as my IVA is due to end in 11 months. Does anyone have a contact in DRSP or phone number? I cant find anywhere

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:34 am
Contact David Mond or Size5 who both post here. Their details are in the ask a question section and I am sure they will be able to help.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:50 am
I believe that DRSP are in the same building as ClearDebt - so if you ring the ClearDebt number they will probably be able to put you through to the right person to look into this for you.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Disputes and IVA Mediation”