Closed bank account during IVA

3 posts Page 1 of 1

didi.borisova7

Post by didi.borisova7 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:26 pm
Hi there I have question I recently closed my bank account after 2 month after the Iva as the account is not in use anymore as I own money to the same bank so I open a new one . Anyone know what kind of information I will I need to provide to the Iva team and what they will request from the bank as evidence ? They mention they will need the closing balance confirmation from the bank which is 36p is there anything I need to be aware of ? Do they gonna have the full access to my information from the bank ? Before IVA but was in the same month when the IVa was set up I had £550 send from my dad to support me did they gonna go trough my bank statements with the bank and now have to explain why this money is been paid to me ? Thank you in advance for your help

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:01 pm
They might want to see bank statements. Different firms require different things at various times and it is impossible to guess.
If they ask for access to your bank account (Often called 'Third Party Access') you can refuse and supply them with paper copies instead.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

didi.borisova7

Post by didi.borisova7 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:48 pm
Thank you very much !
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “new bank accounts for IVA”